Knowledge, honesty, integrity and dependability are the cornerstones upon which I have built my real estate career.
With 30 years in the real estate business, my passion is obvious from the start - I love helping my clients turn their real estate needs into reality. If you need to buy or sell residential or commercial real estate in the GTA, I can help.
On this website, you will find various articles and blog posts about real estate, current GTA market conditions, market statistics, area demographics, financing options, tips for home owners or home buyers understanding the legal terminology used in real estate deals, and information on evolving real estate laws...
You can search for listings, you can calculate mortgage payments, or land transfer tax.
If you have any questions related to real estate, please feel free to ask me. I can help you fill in the missing pieces. 'I know the biz, I love the biz...'
- Have Toronto prices hit bottom?
- Using your principal residence as a rental..
- Toronto sellers frustrated with buyers’ demands
- What slowdown? Toronto and Vancouver are still hot markets
- Condo market shows resiliency..
- Brutally honest descriptions of GTA cities…
- Tax changes and the small business world…
- Upside of the housing downturn…
- Mortgage fraud thriving in Canada..
- Condo prices still up over 2016
- After so much speculation, the BoC finally did it….
- Summer ’17 mortgage update
- Toronto market cools, creates sticky situations
- When a detached home isn’t really detached..
- And the Toronto spring market is now over…
- Non Resident Speculation Tax
- CIBC slams Ontario rent controls..
- China restricts home buyers
- Asbestos – does it matter?
- Vacant home tax? little effect…
- Toronto demographics…
- Developers – disaster with rent controls
- Vicious rent control cycles..
- Canada firing on 3 cylinders…
- REAL ESTATE