Knowledge, honesty, integrity and dependability are the cornerstones upon which I have built my real estate career.
With 30 years in the real estate business, my passion is obvious from the start - I love helping my clients turn their real estate needs into reality. If you need to buy or sell residential or commercial real estate in the GTA, I can help.
On this website, you will find various articles and blog posts about real estate, current GTA market conditions, market statistics, area demographics, financing options, tips for home owners or home buyers understanding the legal terminology used in real estate deals, and information on evolving real estate laws...
You can search for listings, you can calculate mortgage payments, or land transfer tax.
If you have any questions related to real estate, please feel free to ask me. I can help you fill in the missing pieces. 'I know the biz, I love the biz...'
- Tenants with pets just lost big time!
- Canadian Stats from CREA
- Toronto council passes strict AirBnB rules…
- Toronto prices may stabilize in 2018 but….
- Buying pre-sale condos? Research first…
- Toronto and Vancouver are rebounding….
- CRA has court order for Paypal account holders…
- 1,000 planned rental units convert to condos…
- Toronto condos being snapped up by tenants..
- Pension funds flock to apartment buildings
- Back to the fall market…
- CRA going after condo flippers with court orders….
- Bully offers are back in Toronto..
- Have Toronto prices hit bottom?
- Using your principal residence as a rental..
- Toronto sellers frustrated with buyers’ demands
- What slowdown? Toronto and Vancouver are still hot markets
- Condo market shows resiliency..
- Brutally honest descriptions of GTA cities…
- Tax changes and the small business world…
- Upside of the housing downturn…
- Mortgage fraud thriving in Canada..
- Condo prices still up over 2016
- After so much speculation, the BoC finally did it….
- REAL ESTATE