Knowledge, honesty, integrity and dependability are the cornerstones upon which I have built my real estate career.
With over 30 years in the real estate business, my passion is obvious from the start - I love helping my clients turn their real estate needs into reality. If you need to buy or sell residential or commercial real estate in the GTA, I can help.
On this website, you will find various articles and blog posts about real estate, current GTA market conditions, market statistics, area demographics, financing options, tips for home owners or home buyers understanding the legal terminology used in real estate deals, and information on evolving real estate laws...
If you have any questions related to real estate, please feel free to ask me. I can help you fill in the missing pieces. 'I know the biz, I love the biz...'
- We’re back to a balanced market again
- Using ‘cash for house’ company was a costly mistake
- Canadian Inflation down in September
- MLS stats end of September
- Drop in Inflation Rate more than expected
- Demand boosted by temporary residents…
- Private lenders rein in real estate borrowers..
- Real estate numbers for 2022
- REALTORS BEWARE Mordecai Berlad
- Homeowners not filing insolvency
- Homeownership rate in Canada
- Bank of Canada – inflation & rate hikes
- Open bidding is not the answer
- Perils of living in super high rise condo buildings
- New Corporations and Real Estate Deposits
- Canada’s condo insurance crisis
- CRA cracking down on PRE abuse
- Asbestos – does it matter?
- Canadian stats update
- If you bought a house before coronavirus hit…
- Is Toronto real estate the new gold?
- Risk of condo market overheating: CMHC
- Purple Bricks’ fake reviews
- Tarion failing new home buyers