First, it’s important that you understand whose interests Realtors® are legally bound to serve in a real estate transaction.
The Listing Agent is under contract with the seller to market and sell their property for the best possible price. Working with a listing agent means that they can:
- Arrange a showing of the property
- Provide details about the property
When you engage the services of your own personal agent—someone who is under contract to work solely in your best interest—you get all of the same services listed above plus your personal Realtor® provides:
- Confidential assistance that addresses your needs first
- Honest, loyal and diligent care, free from any conflicts of interest
- Access to all listings including MLS, bank repossessed properties, distress and estate sales, and even homes that were previously on the market where the seller might still be interested in selling
- Expert advice on useful clauses such as home inspections and financing to protect you fully
- Expert negotiation of the offer to achieve the best possible price and terms
- Expert advice on market value, inclusions, location, as well as help to decide when you should walk away
- Discovery and disclosure of all information about the property including liens, warranties, disclosures, seller’s purchase price, and market and planning activity in the area
- Assistance in financing the property
- Explanation of all the forms and agreements related to buying the property
As your Personal Realtor®, my job is to ensure you are an educated buyer in all aspects of your home buying process.
Why choose Sandra ?
My buyers know…
- the current fair market value of the home that they want to purchase so they don’t overpay
- everything available on the market now within their criteria as well as what is potentially coming to market soon so they can compare
- they receive the most relevant and up-to-date market information available
- when they have found a great home at a great price
- they get the best financing options: rates and terms
- they are in a strong negotiating position with me in their corner
- how wonderful it feels to have a stress-free and enjoyable home buying experience!
When you choose me as your Personal Realtor®, you are choosing:
- a trusted professional Realtor® dedicated to serving your personal real estate needs first and foremost
- an agent with over 90% of her business coming from referrals – happy homeowners who can’t wait to tell their friends about their extraordinary home buying experience
- a wealth of knowledge and expertise in your market area with over 30 years of experience
- a highly-skilled negotiator working aggressively on your behalf. I do this every day so I understand how to manage difficult situations such as bidding wars, bully offers, or other challenging situations of this hectic market
- a representative whose primary goal is to help you find the right home, at the right price with little to no stress or inconvenience to you
- an agent with the highest standard of care and complete loyalty to you
Here’s what you can expect when working with me as your personal real estate representative:
- absolutely no costs to you as my buyer
- access to property listings from a variety of advanced property search programs
- pro-active prospecting within your desired area to locate potential sellers with homes that match your criteria, including homes which are not actively for sale on the market now but may be considering selling
- access to For Sale By Owner homes that match your criteria
- up-to-the-minute access to the best deals on the market including brand new MLS listings, newly price reduced properties, current bank power of sales, new home options, private sales and deals under contract that have fallen through.
- the most current real estate market information that may impact your buying decision including mortgage changes, statistical sales data on median house prices, sales and months of inventory, local area market changes, trends and much more
- peace of mind knowing your best interests are protected
Browse through the listings at Realtor.ca, a website created by Canada’s realtors to let you see all the listings, all the time. Alternatively, you can search through the same listings on my own page here.
If there’s a property you’d like more information on, send me the MLS number or property address, and I’ll get you all the information on that property. If it’s been listed before and didn’t sell, this will be crucial to determining the value of that property to you. If it’s next to an industrial area, or planned commercial development, this could also affect the property’s value. Be armed with all the information when you make your life’s biggest purchase!
Call me today – let’s get started!